This website is owned and run by L’Oréal (Middle East) Limited. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. We believe that the best way to protect the privacy of users of our website (the "Website") is to tell you what information we gather and ensure that you understand and consent to our uses of such information.
Information we collect and how we use it?
When you visit the Website, we may collect and process the following about you:
- Data that you provide (such as contact information, personal details and your email address, chat login) by filling in forms on our Website, which includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition, prize draw or promotion sponsored by L’Oréal and when you report a problem with our Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access.
How do we use it?
From time to time we may use the information you give us:
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We are continually developing products and services based on information and feedback we receive from visitors to the Website and users of our products and services and we may share these with you, as well as notifying you about other products or services that you either request from us or we feel may interest you.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. To inform us of whether or not you want to receive marketing communications, simply indicate your consent preferences when you give us your personal information or at any future time email us at (email@example.com).
We will send you the information held by us within the appropriate legal time limit and will try to send it within 14 days. You can also request us to correct any factual inaccuracies in that information or delete any of that information from our records.
Do we share the information we receive?
In general, we do not (other than set out below) disclose information about your individual visits to the Website or personal information which identifies you to other third parties unless we have your prior consent.
On rare occasions, we may disclose your personal information to another member of the L’Oréal group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances (please note we will not sell your data):
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If a L’Oréal group company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where you have consented to us doing so, your information may be shared with our agents, consultants, service providers, contractors; including those that work on behalf of L’Oréal and our business partners for the purpose of sending you marketing communications.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Vichy employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
© L’Oréal - All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2011 Vichy